[unisog] Exchange Spam

Arnold, Jamie harnold at binghamton.edu
Thu Sep 26 13:01:23 GMT 2002

I can second the Antigen message.  We were the first in the US to use a
clustered Exchange setup and at that time Antigen was the only product to
support clustering (it did support it...sort of..)  We've used it for the
last 5 years with excellent success.  It now does content checking (V6.5) as
well as file/worm filtering and of course, virus checking.

Good stuff...