[unisog] Exchange Spam

Saracini, Bill SaraciniW at health.missouri.edu
Thu Sep 26 14:11:58 GMT 2002

As a person who keeps track of the results of poor virus defenses, I can attest that the Antigen product has done a very respectable job on defending our large MS shop.  It seems quite flexible in what is filtered and should accommodate achieving the institutional policy for most entities.

Bill

William J. (Bill) Saracini
System Security Analyst
University of Missouri Health Sciences Center