Wireless lans and public labs authentication

Tu Nguyen nguyen at ucalgary.ca
Mon Apr 28 17:21:10 GMT 2003

Hi All:
 We are in the process of implementing authentication for our
wireless lan and public labs. As they are similar in nature, both
can probably share the same authentication scheme. I am interested
in knowing how other universities deal with this issue.
Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.

--
Tu Nguyen                               Information Technologies
The University of Calgary               voice: (403)220-5155
Canada, T2N-1N4                         email:  nguyen at ucalgary.ca