[unisog] Recent increase in RIAA complaints

Ken Connelly Ken.Connelly at uni.edu
Thu Apr 17 20:20:08 GMT 2003

Jason Alexander wrote:

> Anyone see this letting up any time soon.  We're getting  lots of these.

hmmmm....  I could guess that the end of the academic year might result
in a slowdown.  ;-)

I also noticed that the most recent one of these I got claimed that the
infringing host was offering 507 files for download.  That's down from
700-some a couple days ago and 900-some late last week.

> Jason

> Jason Alexander
> Senior Security Analyst
> CIO Office, The University of Iowa
> 300-28 University Services Building
> jason-alexander at uiowa.edu / 319-335-6174

- Ken
Ken Connelly (KC152) Systems and Operations Manager, ITS - Network Services
University of Northern Iowa                     Cedar Falls, IA  50614-0121
email: Ken.Connelly at uni.edu    phone: (319) 273-5850    fax: (319) 273-7373