[unisog] Controlling image loading in outlook

Steven Bairstow sab139 at psu.edu
Thu Apr 17 23:13:02 GMT 2003

How about Anomy Sanitizer?  It can be set up to defang most of Outlook's "features".

http://mailtools.anomy.net/

--

Steven Bairstow                  http://www.personal.psu.edu/~sab139
Computer and Network Services - Sutherland Building

"The machine is a marvelous simplifier... and may be the modern
emancipator of the creative mind." -- Frank Lloyd Wright