[unisog] Recent increase in RIAA complaints

Arnold, Jamie harnold at binghamton.edu
Fri Apr 18 16:34:21 GMT 2003

We're being targeted due to the high concentration of abusers under one
"roof".  While we have not banned P2P yet...and really don't want to.... We
have to come up with a way to avoid these problems in the first place.

Traffic shaping helps, but even that is being bypassed with tunneling and
(soon to arrive) encryption.