[unisog] Recent increase in RIAA complaints

Dax dax at resnet.ucsb.edu
Fri Apr 18 16:36:47 GMT 2003

	I know many people on this list already subscribe and participate
in the ResNet administrator's list, but for those of you who don't, or
didn't know about it, I would encourage you to visit

http://listserv.nd.edu/archives/resnet-l.html

	and check out the archives.  There's been many (somewhat
lively) discussions about this subject there of late.  You may find many
answers to questions about other schools and their policies there.

/Dax