[unisog] Wireless lans and public labs authentication

Ford Chiang ford at econ.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Apr 28 20:22:46 GMT 2003

give nocatauth a look
http://nocat.net/

connect to the network using DHCP, you bring up a web browser, type in any url
and you'll get an authentication screen. authenticate first then you can use the
network etc.
                -Ford