[unisog] New virus??? -> Dead Thread

E. Larry Lidz ellidz at uchicago.edu
Mon Aug 4 19:41:27 GMT 2003

Steve Bernard writes:
>Thank you to everyone who replied today letting me know that the virus
>from Friday is no longer an unknown. My intent was to let others know
>about what I was seeing then, because, at that time, there weren't any
>virus signatures or widely available announcements about the virus. Now
>that 3 days have passed I'm sure that everyone is aware of the name,
>definition, and announcements.

Sorry about this; the machine from which I moderate the list crashed
while I was out of town. Things should be back in action now.

-Larry

---
E. Larry Lidz                                        Phone: +1 773 702-2208
Sr. Network Security Officer                         Fax:   +1 773 834-8444
Network Security Center, The University of Chicago
PGP: http://security.uchicago.edu/centerinfo/pgpkeys.shtml