[unisog] DShield and Symantec report MSBlast in wild

Jeffrey Altman jaltman at columbia.edu
Tue Aug 12 19:49:37 GMT 2003

I suggest you make a big stack of CD-ROMs and distribute them to every
Resident Hall Assistant.  Make sure that students do not plug their
computers into the network until after running the CD-ROM.  If the
students do not have to go on the network to get the patch you and they
will be much better off.

Jeffrey Altman