[unisog] Windows Update

hermit921 hermit921 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 14 19:59:48 GMT 2003

Assume that the source IP addresses are chosen randomly and that we have
half of our subnets active, then we could block half the traffic at our
border router.  So I don't know how much it helps, but it couldn't hurt.

When I suggested that all internal router interfaces have anti-spoofing
set, the network expert said that isn't recommended practice and it would
impose too much of a load on the routers.

hermit921