Two rpc dcom related questions

STeve Andre' andres at msu.edu
Sat Aug 16 21:25:35 GMT 2003

    I've been looking, and so far I have not found the answer
to this:  is the windows2000-kb8 exe patch the only patch
that needs to be installed to fix the rpc dcom bug, or does it
just cover the case of the blaster worm?  Is there a sense of
this bug now being completely patched, or are there still
possible holes?

   Also, where in the byzantine MS site is the list of actual
patches that can be downloaded, if one doesn't want to
rely on the windows update mechanism?

   Sorry if these seem stupid.  I've been up too long dealing
with all this.......

--STeve Andre'