[unisog] procmail rule: sobig.f

Mike Carter Mike.Carter at Colorado.EDU
Thu Aug 21 23:44:47 GMT 2003

I would be careful using $#error on this.  Since sobig forges return addresses
this is likely to return things to the wrong people or dump them on
unsuspecting postmasters.  I tested a similar rule last night for 8
hours on a key server and dumped 20K messages on one of my fellow
postmasters. If you are comfortable with your check, I would highly recommend
using $#discard instead.

--

                                - Mike Carter
                                  Information Technology Services