Building access controls

Tarek W Moussa, ISO tarekm at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 25 14:03:34 GMT 2003

Hi everyone,

I am looking into the usage of smart cards and proximity cards for
building access control.  I am particularly interested in folks who are
using CASI-rusco (now GE Interlogix) systems, but alternatives are
welcome as well.

I would just like some insight on other systems you considered while
evaluating alternatives, as well as what you think about the systems now
that you have implemented them.  Please respond directly to me, and I
will summarize the responses I get back to the list if there is
interest.

  Tarek Moussa                         E-mail:  t.moussa at its.utexas.edu
  Information Security Office          Phone :  512.475.9430
  Information Technology Services
  The University of Texas at Austin