[unisog] Free SSL certs to acamdemic sites

Bob Johnson bob88 at eng.ufl.edu
Mon Dec 1 15:46:43 GMT 2003

Their web site claims they support over 94% of browsers, which only
requires they support Internet Explorer.  Indeed, IE includes their root
cert ("IPS SERVIDORES"), but neither Mozilla nor Konqueror seems to
include a similar root certificate.  I didn't check Opera, but my guess
is they are only recognized by Internet Explorer.

- Bob