[unisog] New slammer variant?

Ken Connelly Ken.Connelly at uni.edu
Mon Dec 1 21:55:35 GMT 2003

I've been seeing scans for 1433 at or near the top of my list of ports
scanned for in our class B for ~3 weeks.  I don't have much more
information than that to share, but it's been cranking.

- ken

Brendan Murphy wrote:

--
- Ken
Ken Connelly (KC152) Systems and Operations Manager, ITS - Network Services

It's much more important to know what you don't know than what you do know!