[unisog] Distributed spam attack

wpchan at socrates.Berkeley.EDU wpchan at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Dec 15 23:03:49 GMT 2003

The page is in simplied chinese and it is http://mail.ha.net.cn
(202.102.249.103).  A quick translation of the title is "China Central
OnLine Enterprise Mailbox".  There is a link to a help page for setup
using outlook express as an example.  The phone number is for customer
service.  There are text boxes for entering username and password to
login.  The address admin at cool.com.cn is just an example for the username.

It looks like a frontend for internet mail.

--Pang (Wai Pang Chan, wpchan at socrates.berkeley.edu)