[unisog] .edu's who use SpamCop?

Dennis Viner Dennis_Viner at kgi.edu
Tue Dec 16 22:18:35 GMT 2003

We use it as part of SpamAssassin's scoring system rather than outright blocking as with sendmail dnsbl. We also use MailScanner so that we can specify a threshold for tagging email as spam and a higher score for outright blocking. Our volume is low, so I can't attest to how well these products would work for large institutions.

Dennis Viner
Network and Systems Administrator
Keck Graduate Institute
http://www.kgi.edu