[unisog] .edu's who use SpamCop?

HEAP_AUST at bentley.edu HEAP_AUST at bentley.edu
Wed Dec 17 04:09:28 GMT 2003

We decided against SpamCop for many of the reasons listed here and have
been testing v2.36 of Vipul's Razor (http://razor.sourceforge.net/) with
impressive results. There's still a large deal of conflict regarding the
potential loss of mail for it to be pushed onto production servers though.
Any other Razor experiences out there?

Cheers-
Austin

"Dennis Viner" <Dennis_Viner at kgi.edu>