Richard Thompson (US SS)

John Stauffacher stauffacher at chapman.edu
Thu Feb 13 16:48:14 GMT 2003

Anyone have any dealings with this person (other than the cute email he sent
out last year asking for info). I got an email today from a student at UW,
claiming that Mr. Thompson had been harassing him and his family - I just
wanted to know, is this guy legit?

++

John Stauffacher

Network Administrator

Chapman University

stauffacher at chapman.edu

714.628.7249

"I ran out of sick days, so I called in dead"

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who
cannot read them." -Mark Twain  (1835-1910)

"It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history
is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the
lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny
ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of
energy and daring those ripples build a current which can weep down the
mightiest walls of oppression and injustice." - Robert F Kennedy

Pursuant to 47 USC, unsolicited e-mail sent to any of my addresses is
subject to an archival fee of not less than $500 U.S. per copy. E-mail
received after any receipt of this notice implies acceptance of these terms.
A copy of the specific law regarding this activity may be found at