[unisog] Commercial Vulnerability scanners?

Krulewitch, Sean V krulewit at myprivacy.iu.edu
Wed Feb 19 19:38:47 GMT 2003

We run ISS Internet scanner for the most part, but we also use Nessus as
part of our tool kit.  We developed a front end for ISS (actually its
possible to use it with other systems as well) that allows users to
request/review scans on demand via a web interface.

-Sean
--
Sean Krulewitch, Security Engineer, MCSE, MCP+I
IT Security Office, Office of the VP for Information Technology