[unisog] Best Security Conferences / Training?

Pukanecz, Todd pukanecz at exchange.vt.edu
Tue Feb 25 13:44:06 GMT 2003

SANS Institute http://www.sans.org/ offers training at various times all across the country, so you should be able to find something near you.  The courses cover every possible aspect of computer security and the instructors and materials are top notch.  The classes can be pricy but the ROI make them well worth the cost.

_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_

Todd Pukanecz, MCSE, GCWN
Virginia Tech, Ag Human and Natural Resources IT
Blacksburg, Virginia

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
  -- Thomas Edison