[unisog] Firewalls for Windows sheep

STeve Andre' andres at msu.edu
Sat Feb 8 02:28:22 GMT 2003

Nope, I don't think I need to support it, at least no one
that I know of where I am is using it.  I did look at how
it works a while ago, and concluded that its designers
were delusional or something.

Thanks to everyone for their comments up to this point.
I've made firewalls before, but never in an academic type
of environment, which prompted my question.  My own
inclination would be to seal off the 'well known diseased'
ports and go from there, but apparently I am an alien in
this regard...

I shall gladly listen to others comments.

--STeve Andre'