[unisog] justification

Curtis K. Shrote shrote at arlut.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 13 13:48:47 GMT 2003

Formation of the insurance aspects of 'hacker' insurance. My guess is
that premiums will sky rocket quickly once better industry data is
developed. Some article(s) that I have read in the past indicate that
some insurance companies assess the organization's security prior to
writing the policy. Note that insurance mentioned in this article does
not seem to cover other elements of info security such as physical
losses from theft, fire, lack of effective backup, etc.