[unisog] Richard Thompson (US SS)

Tom Perrine tep at sdsc.edu
Thu Feb 13 22:08:23 GMT 2003

    JS> Anyone have any dealings with this person (other than the cute email he sent
    JS> out last year asking for info). I got an email today from a student at UW,
    JS> claiming that Mr. Thompson had been harassing him and his family - I just
    JS> wanted to know, is this guy legit?

Which guy?  Thompson or the student? :-) (sorry, should have
resisted...)

This Richard Thompson person, does he claim to be United States Secret
Service?  If so, from what office?  Got an email address?

--
Tom E. Perrine <tep at SDSC.EDU> | San Diego Supercomputer Center
http://www.sdsc.edu/~tep/     |