[unisog] Best Security Conferences / Training?

Elsa Lankford elankford at UBmail.ubalt.edu
Tue Feb 25 15:09:54 GMT 2003

Isn't Virginia Tech hosting a SANS workshop for educational
faculty/staff next week?  I lost the original email and URL (not very
helpful, sorry....) - but it was very reasonably priced - I believe $100
for 3 days covering W2K or Linux the first day and tcpdump the rest.

Elsa Lankford
Visiting Assistant Professor
University of Baltimore