[unisog] Best Security Conferences / Training?

Anderson Johnston andy at umbc.edu
Tue Feb 25 15:44:04 GMT 2003

I'll second that.  One of the many things I like about SANS is that it
delivers a huge amount of detailed, up-to-date information while
maintaining an organized training framework.  Caveat: expect to work hard.

						- Andy Johnston

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003, Pukanecz, Todd wrote:

> SANS Institute http://www.sans.org/ offers training at various times all
> across the country, so you should be able to find something near you.
> The courses cover every possible aspect of computer security and the
> instructors and materials are top notch.  The classes can be pricy but
> the ROI make them well worth the cost.
>

> _VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_VT_
>
> Todd Pukanecz, MCSE, GCWN
> Virginia Tech, Ag Human and Natural Resources IT
> Blacksburg, Virginia
>
> "The harder I work, the luckier I get."
>   -- Thomas Edison

** Andy Johnston (andy at umbc.edu)          *            pager: 410-678-8949  **
** Manager of IT Security                 * PGP key:(afj2002) 4096/8448B056 **
** Office of Information Technology, UMBC *   4A B4 96 64 D9 B6 EF E3 21 9A **
** 410-455-2583 (v)/410-455-1065 (f)      *   46 1A 37 11 F5 6C 84 48 B0 56 **