[unisog] justification

Arnold, Jamie harnold at binghamton.edu
Tue Feb 25 20:09:17 GMT 2003

I've yet to see a compromised box that was rebuilt correctly and patched
correctly get exploited a second time.  *Every* comp'd box I have seen here
was exploited due to being setup incorrectly and/or not patched.  I might
not have a good statistical model as we only have around 3000 faaculty/staff
and 13000 student machines.