[unisog] Best Security Conferences / Training?

Asadoorian, Paul D Paul_Asadoorian at brown.edu
Wed Feb 26 13:08:36 GMT 2003

Phil,

Aside from those mentioned (Although I would highly recommend SANS, then
again I am biased :-) I've heard really good things about the Blackhats
conference (www.blackhat.com), from both Whitehat and Blackhat folks
alike....  Its typically where you can learn about the upcoming trends
in hacking, come up to speed on the latest exploit development, etc....
I am going to try to attend the July 2003 conference in Las Vegas.

Paul Asadoorian, GCIA
Brown University
115 Waterman St.
Providence, RI 02912
401.863.7553

PGP Key: http://pauldotcom.com/Paul_Asadoorian.asc
Fingerprint: 42CB D9A8 37C4 2D1C A2FE  927F C946 9174 41DC 7A4F