[unisog] Echo and Chargen

Shane Williams shanew at shanew.net
Tue Jan 21 21:25:56 GMT 2003

That's not how Spam Assassin (SA) works.  You don't make queries to
Spam Assassin, though SA may make calls to other services such as
Razor or various DNS-based blacklists.  You might want to look more
closely at exactly where this traffic is originating from.

http://pgp.mit.edu/                |      System Admin - UT iSchool
All syllogisms contain three lines |              shanew at shanew.net
Therefore this is not a syllogism  | www.ischool.utexas.edu/~shanew