Physical Security for Flat Panel Displays

Walter G. Aiello Walter.Aiello at Duke.edu
Thu Jan 9 17:30:31 GMT 2003

Greetings:

Here at the Medical Center we have numerous flat panel
displays in areas accessible to staff 24/7. Does anybody
have experience with devices to secure flat panel displays,
projectors, and computers? The security device must leave
the system accessible to staff; we just need to ensure
that system components do not disappear.

We have heard of a product called AnchorPad that appears
to be well thought of. Your thoughts and comments would
be welcome. We will post a summary when all is said and
done.

Thank you,

--
Walter G. Aiello, Ph.D.
Manager, Network and Information Services

Walter.Aiello at Duke.edu
(919) 684 7519

attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies
of the original message.