[unisog] New Virus - not

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Jan 11 02:10:50 GMT 2003

On Sat, 2003-01-11 at 10:25, Chris Stoermer wrote:
> Howdy!
>
> Just found it.  W32/Sobig at MM   was discovered yesterday.  I would classify this one higher than a low priority if we got it already.  We never get anything first.

I've had about 20 copies addressed to me personally mostly from a large
US Insurance company.  Our Sophos based mail scanner is blocking it OK
so it isnt a threat. Overall we have seen around 50 -- I don't know what
I have done to deserve the attention!

BTW filtering on mail from big at boss.com seems to catch them all.

"It aint necessarily so"  - Gershwin