[unisog] Windows 2000/XP IPsec filters

Reg Quinton reggers at ist.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jan 22 14:45:23 GMT 2003

We have been using IPsec filters to secure Windows machines. Our efforts
are not well polished for public consumption at this stage in the game but
I can point anyone who is interested to rough (very rough) notes at:

http://ist.uwaterloo.ca/security/howto/2002-10-16/

Your notes are helpful and very much appreciated.