[unisog] Anyone including anything on music sharing in their new student orientation packets?

Robert Bird RobB at housing.ufl.edu
Mon Jul 21 20:11:21 GMT 2003

We are including information in our user packets, yes, but this fall we
will be relying on an educational registration process, and our network
website as supporting components to our highly successful ICARUS system
for shaping user behavior.
Take care,
Rob
-
Robert Bird, Coordinator of Network Services
University of Florida Department of Housing
robb at housing.ufl.edu