[unisog] Rejecting incoming mail with from addresses in your own domain.

Eric Pancer epancer at security.depaul.edu
Wed Jul 23 02:31:13 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 17:07:24 -0700, Steve VanDevender proclaimed...

> You don't seem to have read my entire message where I pointed out that
> stunnel uses a trick to fake the real connection address to the server
> it is tunneling for.  The addresss-faking trick stunnel uses may even
> work on other OSes than Linux, but it is still not very portable.

Understood. I do this on (Open|Free)BSD, Linux and it worked on
Solaris 2.[67]. I don't know of any other O/S's worth running a mail
server on. :)

*dodges rotten fruit*

--
Eric Pancer  .  Computer Security Response Team  .  DePaul University
| PGP = C0 22 49 91 41 E5 51 E7 68 3C F7 65 62 F7 7F 8E 7A CB CF F3 |