[unisog] Wanadoo.fr

Mike Iglesias iglesias at draco.acs.uci.edu
Wed Jun 18 17:03:02 GMT 2003

> Wanadoo, t-dialin.net, attbi.com, inter.net.il, comcast.net, and
> revolution.hu are the most active as seen from here, in the last 7
> days.

We've seen a lot from rr.com, swbell.net, verizon.net, and broadband.iol.cz
in the last week.  We also get a lot of scans from hosts in China and
Korea.  It looks to me like about half the systems in China and almost all
the computers at schools in Korea are infected with a worm/virus
(lots of Code Red).

Mike Iglesias                          Email:       iglesias at draco.acs.uci.edu
University of California, Irvine       phone:       949-824-6926
Network & Academic Computing Services  FAX:         949-824-2069