[unisog] Wanadoo.fr

H. Morrow Long morrow.long at yale.edu
Wed Jun 18 18:20:05 GMT 2003

Jeff Bollinger wrote:
> We constantly receive attacks from the major French ISP, Wanadoo.fr and
> we continually sent complaints to abuse at wanadoo.fr.  Are other folks on
> the list receiving the same volume of attacks?  ...

Yes. Also, we've even sent them complaints in French (not machine translated
from Englsih by bablefish -- but written by a fluent staff member ) but haven't
received any replies at all (automated or otherwise).

Wanadoo is growing by leaps and bound according to an article in this week's
Businessweek mag special IT 100 section ("Can Wanadoo Keep Doing It? "):

	http://www.businessweek.com/magazine/content/03_25/b3838625.htm

- H. Morrow Long, CISSP
   Yale University, ITS
   Director of Information Security