[unisog] Dell LoadBalancer's?

STeve Andre' andres at msu.edu
Wed Mar 19 20:42:54 GMT 2003

This really sounds like something OpenBSD's pf packet filter
system could do very well.  The Altq package has been rolled
into pf, making it a really interesting tool for firewalls and
controling packet flow in general.  I've watched pf's growth
since it first came out in OpenBSD 3.0 (dec 2001 if I remember
right) and the version for the forthcoming v3.3 will have the
flow control mechanism.

If you are looking at something to control packets, pf is very
worth a good look.  OpenBSD is an outstanding system too,
with really good documentation for it.

--STeve Andre'