script for checking web access requirements

Russell Fulton r.fulton at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Mar 11 00:27:03 GMT 2003

Hi All,
	We are going to audit all our switches and printers looking for ones
that have open (or default) web access to the management interface.

Does anyone have a perl script that does this?  I'm sure I can write one
but I hate reinventing wheels, particularly when someone has a nice
polished round one they are prepared to share!

"It aint necessarily so"  - Gershwin