Email Server Software

Barbara Inzina binzina at mbl.edu
Tue Mar 11 15:19:45 GMT 2003

Thank you to all who wrote with information on CommuniGate Pro
mail server software, and to all who wrote with alternative suggestions.
All the information was most helpful.

We have decided to go with CommuniGate.  Some of you suggested
cleaner, more straight forward software combinations, however, we
have issues with day to day management due to our exceedingly limited
staffing.  CommuniGate Pro has interfaces that allow it to be managed by
our helpdesk first level support person.  In our environment, this is
a huge advantage.  The product otherwise meets all our needs, too.

Thanks again for all who contributed.

Barbara Inzina
Network Manager
Marine Biological Laboratory