[unisog] Email Server Software

Darden, Patrick S. darden at armc.org
Tue Mar 11 15:22:26 GMT 2003

We use a similar system to what Eric recommends, and it is great.  The only
thing I would add to his list is an antivirus system.  We have about 4000
accounts on our high speed lan, and people are constantly accessing it:
redhat linux, postfix, vexira mailarmour, uw-imap, squirrelmail, apache.
Two servers, each a dual P-III 1GHZ, 4GB ram, dual 100mb nics.

--Patrick Darden