[unisog] Akamai

Marc Jimenez mjimenez at net.tufts.edu
Sat Mar 15 04:25:19 GMT 2003

Hi Steve,
	The standard Akamai contract mandates that you allow them such
access to their servers, as well as physical access on demand. It's
certainly possible that you folks have something other than the standard
arrangement however.

	-M

Marc Jimenez
Network Engineering
Tufts University

"Read all instructions before applying adhesive."
-Large Print on Lid of Bucket; words to live by.

"Diplomacy" is saying "nice doggy" until you can find a big rock.
-Heinlein