Forescout Activescout IDS

Maria Gallagher MLGallagher at scu.edu
Fri Mar 21 21:02:43 GMT 2003

I am in the process of trying to identify a new Incident/Intrusion Detection/Prevention solution for our university. I have been evaluating Forescout's Activescout and was interested in hearing from anyone else who may have tested this product or implemented it.  Are you happy with it or not?  What have you seen are the pros and cons?  Have you found alternative solutions that work better in your environment?  Why?

Thanks in advance for any information you can share,