Anti-Spam task force/team

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at Brown.edu
Thu May 8 14:22:37 GMT 2003

Hi all
	I am looking to create an on-campus Anti-Spam group to act as guide for
policy making and as a clearing house for spam info.  I have plans for
other tasks it could perform, but these are the main objectives that
will likely be the most useful to a university.

	My question is: How many of you have/are part of such a group at your
institutions?  What roles do they play?

	I realize this is not really a security question, but spam is starting
to become a security concern and I think should be treated as such.

	Please feel free to disagree.

Tom D.