[unisog] microsoft baseline security analyzer

Anderson, Kelly kjanders at umich.edu
Fri May 16 20:18:11 GMT 2003

Hi Nick,

MBSA is a useful tool, but you will want to use Shavlik's Hfnetchk
program to get the best picture of your patching needs - it simply does
a better job than MBSA in identifying patches needed.  Plus, you can
script it to scan multiple machines.  We're using it as the "ultimate"
authority on patching.

Have fun!

-Kelly

Kelly J. Anderson, MCSE