Bluesocket: Large Deployments?

Bruce A. Locke blocke at newpaltz.edu
Thu May 1 21:32:09 GMT 2003

Hello.

Our institution is currently evaluating Bluesocket's WG-2000 device as
an answer for managing and controlling our existing wired residential
network and any future wireless networks.

I was wondering if anyone on this mailing list has any experience with
this device on either a "ResNet" type network or a large deployed
wireless network with more then a few users.

I would appreciate any comments unisog members may have about Bluesocket
devices.

Thank You.

Bruce A. Locke
blocke at newpaltz.edu
WSB 18 - (845)257-3775

Computer Science/UNIX Support
Academic Computing - Computer Services
State University of New York at New Paltz