[unisog] Anti-Spam task force/team

Darden, Patrick S. darden at armc.org
Thu May 8 15:10:29 GMT 2003

Actually, there is an anti-spam admin mailing list that sends out copies of
spam as it arrives, so that people can add them to their bayesian database,
or else manually add their signatures to their anti-spam systems.  This
might be what you need in a nutshell.  It is hosted by lsoft.com, and is
named spam-l.

--Patrick Darden