[unisog] Linux Security

Darden, Patrick S. darden at armc.org
Wed May 14 19:53:35 GMT 2003

I think the Bastille project does what you want.  They have a hardening
script that takes you through the process step-by-step, asking you questions
and providing context.  It is very complete and effective.  It is partially
based on the wonderful SANS textbook: Linux Security Step-By-Step (of which
I am a contributor, so I am biased).

--Patrick Darden