[unisog] MS Exchange maintenance time

Arnold, Jamie harnold at binghamton.edu
Thu May 15 12:09:00 GMT 2003

Jim:

We've used Exchange for 5 years...approx 800 users...and....we were the
first in the country to run it on a MS cluster.  That original system (2
Dell 6100s, 2 Pentium Pro 200s, 1Gb ram) are still hosting our system.   Our
new Exchange 2000 system is running on a cluster also with a fiber attached
SAN for storage.

I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Jamie Arnold
Binghamton University