University virus-writing course?

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at bangor.ac.uk
Fri May 23 14:22:59 GMT 2003

Friends,

I've just noticed this snippet referring to a longer article in a Sophos
E-news bulleting. Is this really news and do people here have opinions?

UNIVERSITY VIRUS-WRITING COURSE IS IRRESPONSIBLE, SAYS SOPHOS
Sophos reacts with surprise and disappointment to the news that
the University of Calgary in Canada is offering its students a
course in malicious virus-writing.

http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/calgary.html

Cheers,

Martin

P.S. This isn't intended to be marketing for Sophos, I'm just a customer...

--
Martin Sapsed
Information Services               "Who do you say I am?"